Jikiden Reiki course in Budapest – authentic Japanese style Reiki classes
Jikiden Reiki is a traditional way of hands on healing and self-developement system origins in Japan which is not influenced by western ideas and you can discover its simplicity and purity as was taught by Dr. Chujiro Hayashi in 1930’s who was the direct disciple of Mikao Usui, the founder of Reiki.
The original name of this method is “Shin Shin Kaizen Usui Reiki Ryoho” which translates as “Usui treatment for the improvement of body and mind.” So in Jikiden Reiki we both focus on improving and balancing our body and mind. As result of practicing Jikiden Reiki you can attain inner harmony and physical health in same time.
For all these and many other life situations, the Jikiden Reiki 1 course can help you. Take control of your problems and create inner harmony, gain vitality, health for everyday life! Experience how your well-being and life will change from week to week in a positive way.
After completing the course, you can apply immediately what you have learned in the seminar. Help yourself and give support to others. The techniques and attitudes I give you can really fit into everyday life. Reiki is a natural technique which you can use anytime: put your hands on yourself or on the other and gain benefit from the Reiki energy; calm your mind within 5-10 minutes with a breath-awareness meditation.
You can easily learn this method in a 2 days reiki course in Budapest. Reiki classes is supported by several original document, photos, resources which helps to you understand and learn this japanese technique.
The reiki training both contains theoretical and practical parts (50-50%). In the reiki seminar the students practice on each other gaining experience using of reiki which they can perform independently after the Jikiden Reiki seminar.
After you completed the training you will receive official english and original japanese certificates which is issed by Jikiden Reiki Institute, in Kyoto. Jikiden Reiki classes are characterised as high quality teaching and unified curriculum and requirements which is know as systematic traditional way of reiki. (Teached more than 45 countries)
After the reiki course, you are also welcome in practicing events in Budapest, where you get support and lot possibility to practice the techniques.
Jikiden Reiki is much more and deeper…
PRACTICING JIKIDEN REIKI IS GOOD FOR:
DETAILS OF JIKIDEN REIKI 1. COURSE IN BUDAPEST:
- The seminar is open for everyone (for adults)
- The number of participants are between 2-6 person, so you will learn Jikiden Reiki in small group with lot of practise.
- We have time for individual questions and gain stable experiences
- It is not relevant whether you have any esoteric experience (or you learnt reiki in different lineage) you will be able to learn Jikiden Reiki easily. It works for everyone.
- Education is going on cheerfull and relaxed atmosphere
- 2 days, 9am to 5pm (2×8 hours )
- Seminar place: Budapest, AUM Joga Center in VII. district, Károly krt. 3/A.
see the LINK.
You will learn:
My name is Gábor Szabó, reiki teacher, therapist.
I met with Jikiden Reiki in 2009. in Masaki Nishina seminar in Budapest. I completed shihan (teacher) level in 2012. with Tadao Yamaguchi and Frank Petter in Dusseldorf.
My aim with using and teching Jikiden Reiki is that I would like to show that everybody is able to take life into his/her hands: health, happiness, and I support this intention.
I would like to share my experiences and inspire you using Jikiden Reiki creating harmony in your life.
APPLICATION FOR JIKIDEN REIKI CLASS:
- Please fill the below form or send me an email: email@example.com
- Within 24 hours I will let you know all detailed info about the seminar
- I am going to ask 10.000 HUF deposit (when 2 applicants is gathered), I will send the bank account number in email.
- I cross-check with the group for proper date for the training.
- Please let me know, if you have any question or request connecting to Jikiden Reiki and the course.
My clients said about the reiki course: