Reiki Course in Budapest
The original name of this method is “Shin Shin Kaizen Usui Reiki Ryoho” which translates as “Usui treatment for the improvement of body and mind.” So in Jikiden Reiki we both focus on improving and balancing our body and mind. As result of practicing Jikiden Reiki you can attain inner harmony and physical health in same time.
You can easily learn this method in a 2 days reiki course in Budapest. Reiki classes is supported by several original document, photos, resources which helps to you understand and learn this japanese technique.
The reiki training both contains theoretical and practical parts (50-50%). In the reiki seminar the students practice on each other gaining experience using of reiki which they can perform independently after the Jikiden Reiki seminar.
After you completed the training you will receive official english and original japanese certificates which is issed by Jikiden Reiki Institute, in Kyoto. Jikiden Reiki classes are characterised as high quality teaching and unified curriculum and requirements which is know as systematic traditional way of reiki. (Teached more than 45 countries)
After the reiki course, you are also welcome in practicing events in Budapest, where you get support and lot possibility to practice the techniques.
Practicing Jikiden Reiki is good for:
- It helps to create inner harmony
- It supports spiritual growth, increasing of your consciousness
- It helps to learn about yourself, changes in your life what you want
- Usui Sensei’s teaching inspire your positive thinking and working on yourself
- Using Reiki in daily life on yourself and helping others is the way of creating inner peace and happiness
- The attunement (Reiju) increases your spiritual vibration, so you will be able to channeling Universal Energy, and this ability will remain with you in your entire life.
- Reiki treatment is effective for various physical and psychological problems
- Good for Stress relief, become more energetic
- Recommended for prevention
- Very effective for reliefing pain
- Decreasing fever
- Increases mental, physical performance
Details of Jikiden Reiki 1. course in Budapest:
- The seminar is open for everyone (for adults)
- The number of participants are between 2-6 person, so you will learn Jikiden Reiki in small group with lot of practise.
- We have time for individual questions and gain stable experiences
- It is not relevant whether you have any esoteric experience (or you learnt reiki in different lineage) you will be able to learn Jikiden Reiki easily. It works for everyone.
- Education is going on cheerfull and relaxed atmosphere
- 2 days, 9am to 5pm (2x8 hours )
- Seminar place: Budapest, AUM Joga Center in VII. district, Károly krt. 3/A.
see the LINK.
You will learn:
- The evidence based of history of Reiki
- The spiritual part of Reiki: Gokai – the five Reiki Principles in Japanese
- Receive traditional Japanese Reiju (activation to Reiki energy) three times during the course
- Concept of reiki treatment and how can you use in daily life on yourself and others
- Byosen, the traditional Japanese reiki technique: of (how to sense areas of toxicity or tension)
- The 1st Shirushi (symbol) and its background, uses and application to Reiki treatments
- Japanes words used in Jikiden Reiki and their meanings, explanation
- Kokai Denju: Open teachings of the founder, Mikai Usui
- The natural healing mechanisms and how can you support your body with reiki as prevention and treating various problems
- Japanese reiki treatment techniqies for special issues
- Reiki meditation for developing sensitivity in the hands and purifying your mind (Joshin Hatsurei-ho)
- Reiki Mawashi: (giving and receiving Reiki- group technique)
- Reiki for first aid
- Ketsueki kokan ho: Reiki Circulation Technique (a full body technique to assist the body’s cleansing processes)
- Practice giving and receiving Reiki, self treatment
Shoden (Reiki 1.) level training fee: 60.000 HUF
My name is Gábor Szabó, reiki teacher, therapist.
I met with Jikiden Reiki in 2009. in Masaki Nishina seminar in Budapest. I completed shihan (teacher) level in 2012. with Tadao Yamaguchi and Frank Petter in Dusseldorf.
My aim with using and teching Jikiden Reiki is that I would like to show that everybody is able to take life into his/her hands: health, happiness, and I support this intention.
I would like to share my experiences and inspire you using Jikiden Reiki creating harmony in your life.
Application for Jikiden Reiki class:
(FYA,: Reiki class can start from min. 2 applicants, so this means maybe you need wait some time untill the group is gathered.)
- Please write to me an email: email@example.com
- Within 24 hours I will let you know the detailed info from the seminar
- I am going to ask 10.000 HUF deposit (when 2 applicants is gathered), I will send the bank account number in email.
- I cross-check with the group for proper date for the training.
- Please let me know, if you have any question or request connecting to Jikiden Reiki and the course.
Phone: +36 70 414 0508